Thursday, February 02, 2006

Station Wagons & In-Laws


Sounds so grown up and settled down, I know.

We bought an Audi last night on Ebay. It's the classiest little station wagon in the world. Our plan is to resell, since we can't really afford such a luxury vehicle. I think I'll get attached though. We're flying out to Pennsylvania to pick it up, and we're making it a Visit AJ's Dad & Dad's Girlfriend Trip, too. Of course, we'll swing by his mom's place on our way back to Utah.

4 comments:

stewartsoccer said...

good one that looks great

karin said...

I don't understand you at all. Call me sometime. Your sister that you are ignoring (the one in TX).

Ann said...

You are a grown up! You're flying east to pick it up? I never would have guessed you'd do something so extreme. The car is cute, though!

Heather said...

Wow, certianly a grown up decision. I hope the resale goes well...keep us all posted on it :)