Friday, March 12, 2010

Marbles

For Christmas this year, my folks got us a family membership to the local kids' museum. It's the best place ever. The boys have fun and the employees pick up after them instead of me. They have this new exhibit about money . . . anyway, here are some older pictures of us playing there.

H in a giant lego house that AJ built. Oh, and the kids helped.

The boys in a submarine

H at the farmers' market

E in the mail truck

3 comments:

karin said...

I think I would go there many times a week. When we lived in Texas we would go to the museum and zoo and park every week. I miss that.

Stephanie said...

We miss that place! Marbles is the best! It was fun to see you. I wish I had more time to chat with you (and visit other people).

Maryann said...

Loved all your pictures (including from previous posts). Your kids are the cutest! Thanks for sharing.