1. Is the big lion throwing up? 2. Was the lady lion trying to tell the gentleman lion that she is no longer interested in him and please meet my new girlfriend, Shiela? 3. What zoo is that?
1. It TOTALLY looks like the lion is throwing up! If I hadn't been there.... 2. We went to the zoo a few weeks ago so Tommy could see the animals and I was so excited to see the lions again, but they were the zoo (we're pretty tight) that said the lions had just had new cubs! So, my guess is that she was pregnant and didn't feel like any hanky panky. 3. Why wasn't I in that last video? Oh, wait a minute... I was probably following Clark's adventurous streak somewhere. 4. Emily, you look gorgeous in the video and I LOVE your profile picture. Okay, that's all.
3 comments:
1. Is the big lion throwing up?
2. Was the lady lion trying to tell the gentleman lion that she is no longer interested in him and please meet my new girlfriend, Shiela?
3. What zoo is that?
1. no
2. yes
3. national
1. It TOTALLY looks like the lion is throwing up! If I hadn't been there....
2. We went to the zoo a few weeks ago so Tommy could see the animals and I was so excited to see the lions again, but they were the zoo (we're pretty tight) that said the lions had just had new cubs! So, my guess is that she was pregnant and didn't feel like any hanky panky.
3. Why wasn't I in that last video? Oh, wait a minute... I was probably following Clark's adventurous streak somewhere.
4. Emily, you look gorgeous in the video and I LOVE your profile picture. Okay, that's all.
Post a Comment