Monday, April 03, 2006

Not so shocking after all....

Ok, so maybe we are well suited for each other. I took the test and my results are below:

You are a

Social Moderate
(56% permissive)

and an...

Economic Liberal
(31% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Democrat




Link: The Politics Test on Ok Cupid
Also: The OkCupid Dating Persona Test


But, I wasn't really shocked. You might be surprised, but a BYU education really can make you more open-minded! PS - If you want to try it and the link doesn't work, just Google this phrase: The Politics Test on OkCupid Free Online Dating.

1 comment:

karin said...

AJ has posted!!! I am really impressed with the fact that you blogged (not that you're a "dirty democrat"). I am glad that you posted but maybe if I ask you it will happen, can you please have Emily post a picture of herself riding the bus? Hopefully I'll see ya at Yosemite.