Monday, March 27, 2006

I was shocked. Shocked.

Thanks to garlic boy for leading the way on this eye-opening test. I thought I was more centrist. But they claim this test is highly accurate . . .

You are a

Social Liberal
(61% permissive)

and an...

Economic Liberal
(35% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Democrat




Link: The Politics Test on OkCupid Free Online Dating
Also: The OkCupid Dating Persona Test

4 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, you surprised me to! I think I'll go take the test, let ya know how it turns out.

Heather said...

alrighty- they think I am socially liberal as well- 60% and 33% economically liberal.

Hmmm, those questions were kinda leading and left me with answers that didn't quite express my true feelings.

Garlic Boy said...

Yo, Emily...you voted for Bush though, right? I guess I'll see you marching for illegal immigrant and gay rights next election cycle with Bryan.

Ann said...

Hey Em,

I did the test, and I ended up in the "centrist" circle, but really close to "totalitarian". What?!

In their little picture it would be Hitler, Saddam, Darth Vader, and ME!

I'm a little disturbed by this.