Saturday, March 04, 2006

So, I Wrecked the Car



Yes, I wrecked the car. It was snowy and icy and well, I just lost control. But, I'm not hurt. Emily has been wanting me to write the story for a while now, so here it is (it happened in December). I was going up Provo canyon to to a stupid job for my dumb boss in my car because he won't buy a company truck. (Can you tell it bothers me a bit?) Anyway, the rain in the valley quickly turned to snow and before I knew it, I was in near blizzard conditions. The car no longer gripped the road at all and I slid over into the guard rail and hit the front fender. After that, I fish-tailed pretty badly and was able to recover (I'm sure I scared the guy behind me half to death because there was no way he could stop). But, after I recovered, I had momentum in the direction of the guard rail and I fishtailed the back end of the car into it and damaged the quarter panel and broke the tail light. This finally brought me to a stop. So, I lived and didn't get hurt and the poor car is in sad shape. Oh well. Now you know why we bought the Audis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor AJ! I'm so glad you're safe. Out with the old and in with the new, though, right? Hooray for the audis!