Sunday, March 05, 2006

Brother-in-law Bryan


Garlicboy wanted to know about my relationship with my brother-in-law Bryan. We're not supertight, but I'll tell you what I know. He married my little sister, Nicole Kidman, about 4 years ago, and they have 2 little angels. He loves the cougars. He has a webbed toe that Nicole K. promised I could see as soon as he fell asleep at Mom & Dad's house and she could remove his footwear. He played Mr. Wickham in the A&E version of Pride and Prejudice. I have never heard him sing. He is very personable.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brother-in-law Bryan sounds very wonderful and if that picture is acturate, handsome too. Your little sister Nicole K. must be one lucky girl.

Ann said...

Tee-hee-hee!
This just made me giggle, Em!
And I have seen that version of P&P a few times-- why did no one tell me that was Bryan?! I'll have to get his autograph next week.

stewartsoccer said...

i thought that he was in law school?

Heather said...

I am WAY outside the family loop and totally lost on this one. Except I do know who the real Bryan is(although I have never had the chance to grace his presence)...but am lost on the rest of it.

Sam and Fam said...

Forget the last SamandFam! Any who, I think the picture looks just like Bryan,..... in his modeling days.

Garlic Boy said...

Well, at the lawschool we usually call Bryan "The BRAYN" or "Brown Skidmark" depending on our mood. But seeing Bryan's picture as Mr. Wickham has changed my perspective. (By the way, Emily, that was HILARIOUS.) Sometimes I get jealous that Bryan gets all the chicks at the law school but then I remember that I'm like 3 feet taller than him and then all I feel is pity.