Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Interpret!

Here is the rule: try not to look at other people's comments before you decide for yourself what he's saying.

And I promise more photos of the adorable E soon. Now that I'm back at work, well, whatever.

9 comments:

Karen B said...

I caught Milk, cracker, and possibly fruit snack.

Karen B said...

oh and a lot of cookie.

Heather said...

milk, cracker, bean? pea? or meat? and yes, cookie was pretty clear! I would have laughed out loud if his answer to "what won't momma let you eat?" was something like dirt or worms!

shauni said...

I also caught milk, bean, cracker and cookie- he is actually pretty easy to understand and sooo cute. P.S. Thanks for always commenting on my blog, I love hearing from you!

Anonymous said...

I thought I heard apple...def heard milk and taco...

oh and def heard cookie a million times...hehehe

karin said...

Milk, cracker, cookie for sure. Apple and fruit snack I am not so sure about. And I couldn't tell if it was meat, bean or pea.

When are you going to be letting us know the right answers?

Ann said...

Thanks a lot. Now I really want a cookie!

chunkymonkey said...

I heard: fries, milk, beans, tacos, and no cookies.

Kristy said...

I love that "cookie" is so coherent. We know where his heart truly lies!