Friday, February 06, 2009

Currentest Pictures on the Whole Internet

Work is tedious today. You have no idea. And then my phone beeps, and lookit how cute:


That E is determined to be a thumb sucker. I am determined that he not be. I was, and giving it up when I was 7 was hard. You can take a plug away, but thumbs just don't come off so easy.

I'm glad my kids are getting some fresh air, though, even though I'm trapped in a cubicle with no door. I wanted that to sound ominous like the Haunted Mansion, but really, there's an opening. I come and go as I please. More or less.

4 comments:

Karen B said...

Not terrible for phone pictures. A nice view of downtown behind H.

Anonymous said...

And yet, they were so cranky later.

karin said...

Cute. I am glad you posted and being a thumb sucker isn't so bad (I was a thumb sucker too).

Anonymous said...

Ahhh....sooo cute...love the pics