I'm not saying you're Wrongers, I'm just saying we're Righters.
It's still my favorite part that he wants to choke daddy when he gets home. Some day I'll get the video of them playing ring around the rosy up.
Awe! That was cute!
Oh, I miss your 2 YO! Seriously, he is so old and mature. Could you please keep posting so that I recognize him in July?
We just watched it a few more times, I really do love that he loves to "pat his cheeks."
So Cute!! I can't wait to see you guys in July.
That was great!I love that he would sit still for the song, but then is right up running after it's over.
such a cute vid....they've grown so much
Post a Comment
7 comments:
It's still my favorite part that he wants to choke daddy when he gets home. Some day I'll get the video of them playing ring around the rosy up.
Awe! That was cute!
Oh, I miss your 2 YO! Seriously, he is so old and mature. Could you please keep posting so that I recognize him in July?
We just watched it a few more times, I really do love that he loves to "pat his cheeks."
So Cute!! I can't wait to see you guys in July.
That was great!
I love that he would sit still for the song, but then is right up running after it's over.
such a cute vid....they've grown so much
Post a Comment