Thursday, April 09, 2009

Spring in my step


The above picture is what happened until 4:30 this morning! And then he didn't wake again until 6:45, which is about when I planned to get up anyway. I'm feeling pretty good. I think E is, too.

On another sleep note, H has been fighting naps a bit. The other day I said, "You don't have to sleep, but we are having quiet time. You can read a book if you want."

Ha, ha. He fell asleep anyway.

8 comments:

Heather said...

aw, precious sleep! I love the whole "quiet time" lie, I do it too, and let's face it- we still mean nap time, we're just rephrasing it for them!

karin said...

We have quiet time and it lasts for a few minutes but at least I get to have quiet time. Sleeping babies are the best.

chunkymonkey said...

We are working on quiet time. For some reason it is just not working with Con. Se la vi. But I will keep fighting the good fight. For sure.

Reed, Liz and the kids said...

very cute pics! I know I should have called you about the baby but my only excuse is not a good one. Just too overwhelmed by my life right now to do anything effectively!
But on a much happier note, I am coming to NC in may for about a week. Maybe I can meet you when I fly in or fly out.I have to fly into RDU so I know you are pretty close :)

shauni said...

I am with you, sleeping baby makes a happy mommy. I hope it becomes a habit for little "e." I love the picture with "h" sleeping with the book on his face- that's classic!

Kristy said...

Yay for sleep! I love the picture of H--he doesn't need a nap, huh? :)

rachael r said...

loving the pic of H asleep with a book on his face..too cute

Amy (Swapp) Tremayne said...

Love it! Especially the book on the face! Erik if fighting naps too. He still takes them though. Ashley gets quiet time...if I hear her though, it's into bed she goes. That doesn't happen often thank goodness.