I'm not saying you're Wrongers, I'm just saying we're Righters.
What a fun family night. We have talked a little about taking the boys to baseball games. We know from past experience, they care more about all the yummy snacks than the game.
Looks like fun. And 3 innings is about all I can stand too! You are a good-looking fam!
I thought the bulls were basketball. Ya learn something new every day. And 3 innings is a looooonnngggg time with little folks!
H looks like he's at a Buckeyes game.
Little E is so BIG now!Cute, cute boys (and mama too!)
How fun! I love baseball games. It looks like H does too. 3 innings is actually a long time!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a fun family night. We have talked a little about taking the boys to baseball games. We know from past experience, they care more about all the yummy snacks than the game.
Looks like fun. And 3 innings is about all I can stand too! You are a good-looking fam!
I thought the bulls were basketball. Ya learn something new every day. And 3 innings is a looooonnngggg time with little folks!
H looks like he's at a Buckeyes game.
Little E is so BIG now!
Cute, cute boys (and mama too!)
How fun! I love baseball games. It looks like H does too. 3 innings is actually a long time!
Post a Comment