Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Negligence.

So there I was glancing back through some of the milestone posts, and I realized that H has gotten way more recorded about him than sweet little E. This is a penitent post.

E's most recent trick is sitting unsupported. This is AJ's favorite baby stage, because they can entertain themselves with toys, but aren't yet mobile. He (E) is particularly fond of rattles, or anything he can easily hold and get in his mouth. I think his very most favorite toy is this soft book with a rattle spine. I think it's called "Words." Interesting to look at, tasty, and with beads in & around clear tubing for a spine/handle . . .I should get a picture.

Sleep. I think we're making progress. The last few days, I've put in earplugs for the first half of the night and let AJ deal with him, which is better, because then he doesn't get used to a meal every few hours as soon as he fusses. His naps are getting more frequent and longer for the most part, too.

He loves tummy time, is the houdini-est baby I ever saw, and adores his big brother. Those two can sit and laugh together and I have no idea what the joke is.

We sure love our little E.

3 comments:

karin said...

Maybe you should a couple like these to make up for loving your first child more. Just kidding about the loving the first born more, you really should do a couple more posts like this though. And my #3 (I think) has gotten more blog time than the other 2.

chunkymonkey said...

I am just so glad to see the little guy! Yay! We don't even know him, yet. Can't wait for July.

Michelle said...

What a cutie. Trying to get the motivation to put up video of the Iditarod on our blog has been what's put us behind a couple of months. So you are very impressive to me even if you do love your first kid more. Bwahahaaa.