First of all, H wanted to call you to tell you himself, but with the whole You're Out of the Country deal, we're settling with this: He pooped on the potty and got namenmenems. What's even bigger for me is that he initiated it. We're not quite ready for underwear, but we talk excitedly about it these days.
Secondly, for what may be even bigger news for you: AJ got a job. It's here in Raleigh. I'm sure you're reading this with mixed feelings. You're thrilled that my husband will be providing for his family, and with a job in the field he wants, but you're bummed that we won't be moving in with you after all. Chin up! We can still visit!
Mom, I remember you mentioning that you would visit us this fall, so I don't have to have a baby in order to get a visit. Well, the date has been picked. Sue is coming for Fake Thanksgiving this year, which will be the last weekend in October. Dad, you're invited, too.
Love,
Emily
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hooray Emily!!! That was always the LAST thing my kids figured out- so hooray for super bright on the ball H!!
Congrats to H-and thanks for letting me be the replacement phone call the other day. Sorry I wasn't to coherent, it woke me up (and don't feel bad about that either-you never can predict when I'm sleeping :)
and congrats to AJ. Yeah!!! on finding a job you want
And...where's my invite? I love you too you know...
ps, Dear Jill, please come for Fake Thanksgiving. I guess I just assumed you'd be traveling somewhere exotic. You know, cuz you're you.
Congratulations to all! Hooray that you get to keep your house and not move in with mom and dad (they are great but everyone needs their own space, trust me).
Are you sure mom said she was coming THIS fall? Not that you need to have a baby for her to visit but we were just talking earlier about her trips coming up, Beebe's, Nauvoo, and DC. I will double check and tell her to check your blog.
I have to say...I am a tiny bit glad that AJ got a job in Raleigh- I heard you were moving and it made me a little sad!!
Way to go H- I wish my kids wanted to poop in the potty. I guess that is not a thing Mikkelsen children want. Here's to hoping for the third!!
I thought i heard talk of the potty in relation to H when i called last week. Congrats little H!
When I ask Leah if she wants to poop in the potty she says no and suggests H do it instead. She knows it's on his mind.
Post a Comment