Monday, July 13, 2009

goals, inspired by my bff of Elementary school

Yeah, if Keri is 9 months pregnant and can set weekly goals and meet them, I ought to be able to do something. Here are my goals:
1. Blog weekly
2. Get showered and dressed every day by E's morning nap at the latest
3. Pack for our vacation completely by tomorrow
4. Leave a clean house

Please keep me accountable.

Now, for your viewing pleasure (and this is pretty old. E is a champion sitter and scooter nowadays):

5 comments:

Keriann said...

Awe! Thanks for the vote of confidence! I'm not certain how much I will accomplish being 9 months prego but I'm sure gonna give it a try! If anything it's keeping my mind off the fact that this little guy is most likely going to be late!!

I will do my best to hold you accountable though a slap on the hand will be hard to do from the other side of the country! =)

Where are you going on vacation?

Unknown said...

1 week in UT (my cousin Amanda is getting sealed to her husband & 4 kids) and the 2 whole weeks in SB! Can I come meet baby James?

Cecily said...

Where is that awesome inflatable play thing? I'm hoping you say that you set it up in your backyard because then we could come and play in it while you're out of town....

Michelle said...

What cute kids you have! (Um...I think this is where you say, "The better to ________ you with" but I'm not sure what should go in the blank. Okay, enough of that. Totally jealous of your fun trips. Give UT and big high five for me and maybe a few fist pumps.

Michelle said...

P.S. I hate it when I find typos in my comments. Please replace "and" with "a" before big high five. I know, a little OCD of me. Don't judge.