Fun. Your boys look so happy. I wish Bryan was that happy while we are cleaning our yard. We have been hating our leaves. They are not from our trees and we clean them up and not even the next day our yard is covered in them again.
You can't even see the ground where I'm at. Totally jealous about that. How do you stand the fact that your boys are the cutest little things on the planet?
4 comments:
Fun. Your boys look so happy. I wish Bryan was that happy while we are cleaning our yard. We have been hating our leaves. They are not from our trees and we clean them up and not even the next day our yard is covered in them again.
cute
You can't even see the ground where I'm at. Totally jealous about that. How do you stand the fact that your boys are the cutest little things on the planet?
Reminds me that I need to rake our hill (the kids call it "the Mountain"). But I don't think I'll look as cute as H and E whilst raking
Post a Comment