I'm not saying you're Wrongers, I'm just saying we're Righters.
Happy boys!
Love now happy they are. I think I would be that happy if I could stand outside without getting wet.
SO CUTE! And So HAPPY! I just wish I knew what your youngest's name is! Email it to me sometime!
Your boy sure does love holding hands.
So cute! Those sure are some happy boys you have there!
It's so them, minus the hand stepping and hair pulling.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Happy boys!
Love now happy they are. I think I would be that happy if I could stand outside without getting wet.
SO CUTE! And So HAPPY! I just wish I knew what your youngest's name is! Email it to me sometime!
Your boy sure does love holding hands.
So cute! Those sure are some happy boys you have there!
It's so them, minus the hand stepping and hair pulling.
Post a Comment