Saturday, June 05, 2010

Things my 3 year old has said recently

  • Mama, you have big underwear. (and I started to say" Your mom has . . .dang.")
  • I'm not going to jump on your froat.
  • E, this sign says "No, no. no," so you can't go up there.
  • Sometimes when I'm a bird I like to fly around in the sky. Well, I used to be. Now I'm a big boy.
  • But E and I don't have a life because we're not married. (Then we had a discussion about the difference between a life and a wife.)

Every day this kid says stuff that absolutely cracks me up, but since I chase two toddlers around all day, by the end of the day, I can't remember hardly a thing that's happened. Really he's a heck of a talker. He can give you a discourse on a million different topics. It's pretty fabulous.

And now for the cuteness of it, H at the Father-Son Campout:

5 comments:

chunkymonkey said...

Its been toooooo long since I've seen the kid, because I didn't know he spoke more than the basics, and here he is being hilarious! Hmm. Seems like we should all get together. How about at mom's?

Cecily said...

Awww! That picture of H sleeping with George is so cute! That kid cracks me up too. Let's get our two crack-ups together again soon!

Ann said...

Oh my Heartstrings! That picture of him by the fire is the cutest thing I've seen in a long while!
And he used to be a bird? I had no idea!

Rachael Russell said...

kids just say the coolest things don't they?? H has grown so much and i bet E has too

Michelle said...

You have the cutest little birds/boys ever!