We all headed down to the OC to officially welcome a new little nephew/cousin to the world. Then of course, we had a huge barbecue, because if your dad happens to be my brother-in-law Bryan, there's no way we celebrate you without some incredible tri-tip.
I realize that I'm not recording our fun-filled vacation in order, but my cord is in a room with my sleeping babies, so I can't get pictures right now when the blogging bug has hit.
Thankfully, Jill took a picture with her fancy phone and emailed it to me.
This is my little guy on a rickshaw cooler carried by AJ and my dad, Papa. He is eating an oatmeal scotchie, one of the kajillion cookies I baked for the festivities.
1 comment:
E looks so grown up. When I took Leah to the splash park she kept pointing at a boy and calling him by H's name. It was cute. We have to keep reminding her that you guys are in California. It's lost on her.
Post a Comment