I grew up with a pool in the backyard, this pool, in fact. My summer memories revolve around swimming. And here I have the joy of sharing that with my little family.
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm not saying you're Wrongers, I'm just saying we're Righters.
4 comments:
Remember when Jill was 3 in that pool...
most of my summer memories revolve around swimming in that pool! how fun that you can share that with your kids!
Going to the pool as a kid was always bitter sweet. Before we could go swim my dad would make us kick on the wall, practice our breathing and any other swimming drill before we could play. By the time it was over, I was usually exhausted and ready to go.
OP is STILL talking about H and E swimming in the pool with him! Looks like you guys are having a great vacation! :)
Post a Comment