Sunday, August 22, 2010

Vacation: Reunion


Here I am with my boys at the Stewart family reunion at Zion National Park in June.

The reunion was loads of fun, and we especially loved staying in that giant cabin with my siblings and parents and nieces and nephews and favorite aunt and uncle and their kids . . .

I have had flitting thoughts about blogging our fabulous month in the West. Let's all just be grateful for what we've got, okay?
I swear I have more pictures of stuff other than what my sister Jill took on her phone and emailed to me, but those are on the camera, and so would require me a) finding the camera, b) hooking it up to the computer and all of that and c) blogging to go along with it.

5 comments:

Karen B said...

E doesn't seem to be enjoying himself.

Jill said...

You are welcome.

Nats said...

YOU LOOK GREAT... oh yeah and your kids are adorable.

Reed, Liz and the kids said...

oh, but there are those who would love to see the afore mentioned pictures...

Michelle said...

I'm with Karen and wondering what happened to E...he looks like he didn't get dessert or like his favorite toy is currently on time out.