Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Longish Interviews




I blog so I don't forget all their childhood. These are longish, so I understand if you don't watch the whole things. But if you're my sister Karin, you can watch them over and over again. :)

Also, I want to apologize for the cinematography. They will only be videotaped if they can see themselves, so I have to turn the screen away from myself . . . whatever.

7 comments:

Karen B said...

Boy, Leah will sure regret ditching Hyrum for Claudia at Fake Thanksgiving when she sees this.

chunkymonkey said...

Yeah! I love the stuff your boys say and do! And E is such a talker in such a short time!You'd think itd been a year since we've seen him--the little chatter box.

Anonymous said...

Burn, Leah, burn. Also, E is very clear in his mission to eat a hot dog.

Ann said...

I especially liked the commentary by the brother not being interviewed. Elliot kept calling you a Hot Mama, then I realized he was saying "hat, mama". Whatever. Still very esteem-building. ;)

Ann said...

And Evan has now made us watch the Elliot interview 3 times and cracks up in hysterics when he says he likes to eat hot poo.

Unknown said...

The hot poo really cracks me up, too. I guess I'm a 4yo boy.

LM said...

too cute! love it :)