H the other day was helping me choose what to wear and he looked at the tag inside my skirt and asked "Where does it say '32T?'"
E has started a slapstick routine, in which he hits himself on the head with whatever toy is in his hand, then dramatically drops to the floor, getting hysterics from me & his brother. Sometimes he forgets to do one of the two parts of the routine, though, and then I laugh even harder. Where does he get this stuff?
H has decided the ottoman is the pulpit for all things FHE and family council related. If you have any part in the program (and he makes sure you do) then be prepared to stand/kneel at the ottoman (depending on your height). Also, H conducts music like he's playing air guitar from Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure. At home, or at church. Standing on the pew.
E has his regular voice, his voice he uses talking to babies, and his tough guy voice, which he uses when he's playing with almost any toy. Wish I had a video of it. Sorry.
They both enjoy dress-ups. Or dress-downs.
3 comments:
Haha! That is too cute! Your boys seem like a riot! Enjoy them as well as the bit of chaos while they're still little! We'll look back and think "where did the time go?!"
Seriously. I was laughing so hard. I read this aloud with tears to Bryan and then showed him the video with tears streaming. I think he missed your talking on the video because of my laughing. E's "shirt" is HILARIOUS.
You. are. my. favorite. That is all.
Post a Comment