Tuesday, April 19, 2011

She's here!

After much deliberation, we named our perfect baby daughter Caroline Tessa Righter. Since she was due on my Papa Cy's birthday, I wanted to name her for him, but Cleona just isn't what you name little girls, so we decided initials would do. It is also after my Nannie, Carol, who happens to be married to Papa Cy. Also, it's paying homage to our home here in NC where so many wonderful things have come into our lives. Also, with the initials CTR, she will walk into Deseret Book one day and think the whole place is dedicated to her. Plus in primary everyone will be wearing her ring. :)

Pictures and video will be forthcoming, but since she is 6 days old, I figure it's high time we mentioned her arrival.

7 comments:

Kristy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I've been wondering about you--glad that the pregnancy is finally over! What a lovely name you chose for her! Can't wait to see pictures! :)

Keriann said...

I'm so happy for you Em! Love love love the name! What a special treat for Grandpa Nielson to have her born on his special day! I can't wait to see pictures!

Maryann said...

Congrats! I like the name and the all the connections associated therewith. I'll have to remember to send her a ring with her initials on it!

Nats said...

Grats! Love you, hope you are baby are doing well. Miss you, as always.

Reed, Liz and the kids said...

so excited for you! I can't wait to meet her

Michelle said...

So excited to see pictures of this sweet baby! She is one lucky girl to have you for a mom. One of these days I'm going to march right over to NC from AK to see all of your cute little kids.

Peanut said...

Congratulations!