Sunday, February 20, 2011

Slacker Meals


A post by AJ:

I realized today that I have a gift - I can make a meal out of almost anything that's laying around and feel satisfied about it. Here are some examples of what I've had recently.

Raspberry donut
Sushi
Strawberries
Milk

Three slices of toast - all with pumpkin butter, one with Nutella too
Cabbage

Can of tuna - just the tuna - ok, this is probably more of a slacker snack

Ramen noodles, uncooked with the seasoning packet sprinkled on
Baloney on one slice of white bread, no condiments

Green olives
Almonds
Apple
Slice of bread with butter

Sound like anything y'all might eat? Any recent slacker meals for you?


Also, I'd like to mention that iPhones can be fun. I downloaded an app called free app tracker and it delivers a list of all the apps that have been listed as free that day. There are some real gems. A few recent favorites are Talking Panda (the boys' favorite), Piano Cats (a little creepy, but fun) and the Squirrelizer (Emily's favorite).
For your viewing pleasure, here is a picture I took the other day with the Squirrelizer. I call it Krispy Kreme Surprise.





It's also good for making naked young children decent.

7 comments:

Karen B said...

So was the Ramen Noodles thing a sandwich? I'm really intriqued by that one.

Kristy said...

The squirrelizer just might be my new favorite thing! :)

About ramen: remember at Sparks II townhouses how we used to do that dessert club thing? One time we were assigned to go to these guys' apartment and they served us raw ramen noodles. With frosting on them. And thought that was a good dessert. Seriously?!

Unknown said...

@Kristy - SICK!!

Matthew and Marilyn said...

Got to get that Squirrelizer!

Cecily said...

I'm with Emily on the Squirrelizer. It really would never get old.

Anonymous said...

lokjhg

Anonymous said...

love u to watch me eat your daughterspussy mom