- I outgrew my favorite maternity capri pants. The end truly is in sight.
- Netflix on demand
- target brand Afrin. I can't have much more than that, but I can breathe through BOTH nostrils lately.
- Dr. Pepper. I know I've had to cut back. I don't hate my impending daughter, after all, and AJ can be SO judgy about it. But a sip does bring peace to my soul. Hey, ye without sin. Here I am. >-} (That's me scowling invitingly)
- Dishes are done
- I love the smell of gain laundry detergent enough that putting a load in makes me smile. Thank you, Missy.
- This morning when AJ got up for work I was aware of him covering me up all sweet-like. I got a nice guy for a husband.
- After I got dressed this morning I looked in the mirror and was like, Yeah! Looking cute today! Then I looked in the full length and laughed. Hard.
- Public library! Whenever taxes make me want to scream, I think, "But I'm paying for the greatest public service around, which I take full advantage of." Softens the blow.
I guess that will do for now. Obviously there are bigger ones that may go unsaid, and plenty more I can't think of because . . . mind . . . gone, so let's just be cool with this.
5 comments:
The full length mirror thing made me almost laugh out loud- I just got my baby to sleep, who has been refusing sleep as of late, or I would have laughed out loud so loud the neighbors would have heard. And if you had been to my place, the neighbors are kinda far away, it would have been loud.
I think you should blog more often. About your kids and you. Photos of your kids. I would say photos of you too but I hate photos of me, especially when I am prego :)
I'm SO glad that Gain makes you giddy! It always makes me smile.
Thanks for sharing your blessings! Makes me happier, too.
How long did it take you to create the invitingly scowly face?
The library and I are not getting along so much lately. Fairfax Cty libraries only let you check stuff out for 2 weeks at a time and you only get to renew TWICE! I owe $33.00 in fines and am no longer eligible to check things out. I'm like--fine, library. Be that way. See if I care.
Except that SUMMER cares. Dang it!!!
Oh, I feel for you Cecily - I'm currently reading your comment and responding at the Cary branch library because I love them. And Jenna M. has my kids. I need to call you.
Post a Comment