That's how we looked this afternoon. We walked all over downtown today: to the post office, the library, the drugstore where we got snacks at the old-timey lunch counter, the bank. We got big smiles everywhere we went, too, I'm guessing from H's clip-on tie. What can I say? The boy knows how to accessorize his sweatpants, flip-flops, and Oscar the Grouch t-shirt. The hats and sunglasses sure don't hurt, either, especially since the boys coordinate.

Also of note: E fell at the library and pulled down a heavy metal pole on his head, giving him a goose egg on the other side of his forehead from the goose egg he got last night from the Bells' table. AJ says it looks like he's growing horns. Poor little guy.
2 comments:
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I am grateful my boys were more sound asleep than I thought when I checked blogs tonight. I was laughing so hard I was crying.
I love that old timey lunch counter. And H's tie.
Post a Comment