Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Stold it from Heather and Thought it Looked Fun

I am- a primary teacher
I want- a singing telegram with brownie delivery to break up the monotony at work today, and to provide my mid-morning snack
I wish- I could have babies
I hate- you! Just kidding.
I love- AJ the most
I miss- being a kid. I had an awesome childhood.
I hear- Erasure everytime we go somewhere in the wagon, because we don’t drive it often enough to change the cd.
I wonder- if I’ll ever finish this blasted master’s project
I regret- making fun of AJ’s dancing. Now he won’t dance and I love to dance.
I am not- patient with myself
I dance- in the car, in my living room, in other people’s living rooms, anytime I hear music, whenever I eat something especially tasty.
I sing- sporadically. My voice comes and goes because of some vocal cord problems I had a few years ago.
I cry- way too often
I am not always- on time. I used to be, but mission and marriage have beat that out of me.
I make with my hands- food. I used to make beanies and scarves and blankets, but I haven’t in a long time.
I should write- my project
I confuse-d.
I need- a nap.
I should- quit blogging and figure out the lognormal machine-specific model data format.
I start- tap dancing when I’m waiting for AJ and I’m bored
I finish- not much, but I sure like the word finish.

8 comments:

Ann said...

Ohhh...I want a singing telegram with brownies, too. Well, really just the brownies.

Heather said...

very nice emily! Love the tap dancing while you are waiting bit, cute :)

I hope Aj surprises you some day with a brownie and song!

karin said...

I want brownies too but since I went for "girls' night out -farewell to Cambrea" it is too late to make any. I really want some but it is after midnight and it would be after 1AM by the time I could eat them.
*my actual thoughts about eating brownies*

Anonymous said...

I love the Master's project comments. Something everyone should have to go through:).

karin said...

Is "stold" really a word, it sounds so funny or something Jenny Fox would say.

Unknown said...

it ISN'T really a word! And it does sound like something little Jeddy would say!

Anonymous said...

You also made flip flops out of newspaper and crocheted speedos. Ahh-inspiring crafts from the heart that should be shared at enrichment.

Sam and Fam said...

The mental image of the speedo's and flip flop's, hummmmm. Well, on Mathew Machonahey(sp?)