I'm not saying you're Wrongers, I'm just saying we're Righters.
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Family Photos for Heather
They aren't exactly what you'd call recent, but we look about the same. Sorry for the kissy one, for those of you who are a little squeamish. We're madly in love! Sometimes it comes up!
The kissy face picture looks like one of those backgrounds they used in elementary school pictures. Did the photographer give you a black plastic comb?
6 comments:
Emily-
Thanks, this first one and the last one will be great for my engagement/save-the-date cards!!!
And OMGoodness- you are gorgeous EM! Simply stunning. You go AJ!
I can handle it, I have a strong stomach. ; )
I like the last one the best. Did Courtney do you hair for that? It looks really good!
The kissy face picture looks like one of those backgrounds they used in elementary school pictures. Did the photographer give you a black plastic comb?
EEEWWWWW! THEY'RE KISSING!
I do love the pictures, though!
So, did the photographer have a blck plastic comb? And, I agree, emily my dear, you are georgous!
Post a Comment