Thursday, August 31, 2006

Time to officially announce:

I'm pregnant! Due in April. I want to puke all the time. And eat. And when this kid goes to put AJ in a crooked nursing home, I told AJ to tell it, "You were not worth it to your mother!" because pregnancy isn't fun at all. Or maybe s/he will turn out okay and be a benefit to society and stuff.

And that's why our life plans are ever changing. We still want to leave. I'll let you know before the moving van pulls up.

Oh, Tuesday I had an ultrasound. It's just a little blob with a heartbeat. But it's MY little blob (sigh!)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yowsah! Congratulations and NC is a GREAT place to raise a family. Very affordable and family friendly. I'm sure your family will think I am evil for saying so, but I'm selfish and I want a Stewart on the East coast again. Ann was a deserter.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, thanks to you and AJ's mad organic chemistry skillz, you have matched your parent's grandchildren population to their children population.

I think that means you have to name the child after Matt, or give it a serial ID like SR-8H. Get it? I'll send you the decoder ring if necessary.

Heather said...

yeah for you both! I am so sorry that you are sick. I was horrible sick with Pj too. It was miserable. It too shall pash, but sadly in the meantime you are oging to feel like the walking dead.

hang in there....Celestial Seasonings Peppermint tea was the ONLY thing that would take the edge off for me...hope that helps. Oh, and if you can't take the prenatals, take flinstone cheweables.

Karen B said...

You are a big girl now (and 6 to 8 months from now and even bigger girl). You really should move to NC. We get hurricanes and all kinds of fun weather that is nothing like Utah.

Anonymous said...

Check your gmail account. I sent you information. ; )

Ann said...

YEAH! The word is out! Congrats, again!

Sorry for deserting, Ali. (hanging head in shame)

Anonymous said...

It's okay Ann, I forgive you. So long as you come to visit if we can harang Emily into moving here. The last time I saw you was at the zoo with all the mangy animals.

Heather said...

Em-
I found a shirt for you!!! well, minus one word, if you want one that is nicer, let m eknow and I'll totally design it for you!!

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/maternity/pregnancy/-/pv_design_details/pg_1/id_14122035/opt_/fpt_/c_360/

Anonymous said...

hlh - I saw the shirt and I thought it was funny, even with the questionable word. : )

Unknown said...

That shirt WAS hilarious. I looked at a few more they had, too. I loved the "Ask me how effective my birth control method is" one.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! That is so awesome, you will be a great mom. We'll keep you in our prayers for a stress-free pregnancy:).

Anonymous said...

That was me:). Ross