Thursday, September 07, 2006

Thanks, Ann!!

The mailman rang my bell this morning, and handed me a huge box from Ann. Inside: early maternity clothes! I cried (as usual). I stopped buttoning my pants last week, and yesterday I decided I'd have to go with flowy skirts until I was big enough to warrant "real" maternity clothes. What a relief! And what fun to get a package in the mail!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a good sister to send you fatty clothes. Our cousin Debbie is going to loan us hers when its our turn. Fortunately our Craig's list in this area is great, so we'll both get things mainly that way when we're on deck.

Ann said...

You're welcome! I'll be sending more as I (quickly) grow out of them!

Ann said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you Beebe's code for figuring out whose is whose. She put letters on the tags. A is me, K is Karin, and E is Liz. I figure you can put an M on the clothes you add to the pile. Then you can be sure and get yours back if ever 2 of us need them at the same time. I think I sent a couple of shirts I just recently got, so Beebe didn't have a chance to identify them as mine. But I figure- I'm not going to need them back, so you can claim them as your own!

Anonymous said...

That's genius. We should adopt the same system when we have a need to share clothing. I don't know if Emily still has her clothes or not. I sent her some new clothes when she got pregnant, but I think she said they got ruined by pre-schoolers.

Heather said...

Pictures, I want picture of you all cute and mothery.

Oh, have you tried the rubber-band trick on your jeans?

SallyB said...

I am sooooo glad that I am out of that stage! I am enjoying being the mom and the grandma. Eric called a few days ago and told me that they will be adopting the boys older sister, she is 6, just a little older than Ruby. So my oldest will have one the same age as my youngest, and Steph didn't have to be sick a minute! She does have her hands full though, will 3, 2 and under, and now a 6 year old. Congrats Emily. Keep up the great work as mothers. It is the greatest blessing in the world!