Thursday, September 21, 2006


We just bought ourselves a pretty little car on ebay, from the same guy we got the audis from (Steve, that nice Russian fellow in Pennsylvania).

It's a 99 SAAB 9-3, black with tan leather interior.

Our travel plans now are to fly to Chicago, spend a day with AJ's sister, brother, sister-in-law, and nephew that I've never met, then fly to Philly to pick up our new car. Then we'll drive down the East Coast to North Carolina. Ideally we'll be able to get our week of timeshare at the resort near Raleigh, and at the end of that week have a place to live. Then we'll find jobs and then have a baby, and AJ will go to graduate school, and we'll live happily ever after. The end.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any dates yet? Also, where is your time share?

Ann said...

That's a good plan. I hope it all happens just like that. Especially the happily ever after part.

Karen B said...

What resort near Raleigh? I didn't know we had any resorts. If you come for Fake Thanksgiving you will have to give a speach since you are the valedictorian. Your topic is the statistical likelihood of graduates being able to find a job. Ali's is graduations in TV history and Liz's is how other graduates have wasted their degrees and gone on to ruin their lives. I am the keynote speaker and will highlight the other keynote celebrity speaches at graduations this year.

Unknown said...

It's 50 mi north, and nothing fancy, and we are waiting for a cancellation still. We'll be at fake Thanksgiving, and I'm thrilled to be addressing the crowd. I have so much wisdom to impart - thank you for the assignment. I'm VERY excited about your speech, too.

Anonymous said...

I love you guys!!

Heather said...

you never cease to amaze me emily. is this one a keeper, or a seller?

Ann said...

The best picture is "Fairy Princess Murphy", but the best caption is "Murphy as Miss Patty"! I love that everyone dressed up for the event!

Anonymous said...

Why thank you Ann! In case any of Emily's regular readers are confused -- http://yeagleyspawn.blogspot.com/2006/09/murphy-is-fairy-princess.html