One of the projects at work got The Box at the Durham Bulls game on Tuesday. Even though I'm not on that project, they let me come & bring my boys. We bought H a little baseball hat which he should fit into next season or the following, and I had Wool E. Bull hold him:
I'd like to thank Gabe for having a camera phone, and covering for two very unprepared parents (story of my life).
8 comments:
I do love Wool E. Bull.
Cute picture! "H" is getting so big.
Did you have any raid delays?
H looks SO chunky in that photo, maybe all the wool is smushing him. He is really cute. We were talking about taking our boys to a baseball game (Big A is really into baseball these days) but they will be going to the BYU-UCLA game instead.
Cute!!! We love baseball, especially minor league.
I meant RAIN delays. Not raid.
He doesn't even care. This is much better than next year when he won't want to go anywhere near the guy. I'm glad you are getting the photos in now while the little guy is so cooperative.
The above comment is a + one, I am a little fuzzy bwained, and hope it doesn't sound -. I have just been going over some of Con's last year photos and realized how good we had it, the little turkey who won't look at the camera and smile anymore.
Post a Comment