Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Best Birthday Ever, episode I

We'd like to share with you the best moment of H's short little life thus far - the moment we handed him a cupcake to celebrate his first birthday, and the ensuing joy:







15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good times, good times!

karin said...

I want a cupcake.

Heather said...

my kids liked watching H's mess making abilities, they think he is coming along nicely!

Reed, Liz and the kids said...

Thank you!! What great pics

Anonymous said...

That looks like it was fun. Thanks for sharing. T. Fisher

Aleese and Scott said...

That is too cute! Wow one years old that is crazy how fast time goes by! Looks like it was a fun party! Do you know what you are having or yet?

Ann said...

My two favorite pictures:
1. the "Gee, Thanks for the cupcake!" smile that H gives even before tasting the treat.
2. having a nice drink of milk after the cake.
He's adorable.

PS- It's Thursday. You better call, Em!

Kendra said...

Looks so yummy! I love those messy birthday cupcakes. Priceless. :)

Reed, Liz and the kids said...

what about finding info out on Kristy's blog...congrats!!

chunkymonkey said...

This put a smile on my sick toddler's face and he even laughed at the frosting all over H's face. Love it!

Kristy said...

Mmmmmm...cupcakes! I love that he had a bottle of milk at the ready. Talk about knowing what goes with chocolate! Way to go, H!

Peanut said...

Wow! I can't believe the little guy is already so old! :) What a cutie.

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Saw your comment on Moosh...
The cupcake joy of your kid is terrific, but i LOVE the last one with the milk.

Also am jealous of the bacon heart pizza. So getting one, next year!

Sam and Fam said...

Cute pic's!! I loved the play-by-play photo action there. He's so stinkin' cute!!!

Tela said...

Saw your comment on Moosh and had to come over--because I always say "Your MOM" whatever.

Makes my X stark raving mad. Maybe that's why he's my x? Anyway, this is your blog, not mine, and well, thanks for cracking me up early on a Monday, and you have a really cute kid there.