Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sweet E

first playdate at the park

hanging out on a towel


wonderful big brother

The birth & recovery were a lot easier this time around. E has a heck of a set of lungs. He alternates between My Sweet Little Angel and An Angry Elf. We love him.
And I can't get over how quickly H matured. I only wish he still embraced naps like I do. :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also wish H embraced naps. Leah was a champ today, four hours solid. Lil' E will find his happy medium. He's still a little baby.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! Sweet E looks too peaceful to ever scream that loud :) Very cute!

Aleese and Scott said...

What a precious little guy! I love the first picture he looks so peaceful!

karin said...

YEA-HOO! You posted and it included photos of both of your babies. Thank you.

I agree with Mom, Sweet E looks a lot like you (but minus H's nose and head shape, I think he looks like you too- claim him , he is cute). Are you counting down my visit?

chunkymonkey said...

Amen to other comments and I think yellow is sweet e's color. Such a cute photo of him!

Memarie Lane said...

what cuties!

shauni said...

They are both so cute! Thanks for posting new pictures. I am totally with you on the nap thing.

Kristy said...

E is adorable! He looks like you--lucky!
I'm happy to see Toddler H enjoying the park.