Friday, October 03, 2008

Unlimited Megajam

About a month ago I had put on this fabulous dress and I said "Hey, AJ! From the front in this dress you can hardly tell I'm pregnant! It's just when I turn to the side . . ." and as I turned to the side, H said "Ball! Ball!" Thanks, Son.

I made a tablecloth. Ali helped me. She says that her mom says the key to good sewing is good ironing. And now I'm in process of sewing pillows for our theater room because we're relocating the spare twin bed to there as a daybed so the 2 boys can share their little room more comfortably. Talk about domestic.

Also, today I taught H to scrub the bathtub. I can't very well bend over like that, and he loves bathing. Win-win all around, I say.

I went to the doctor today. I'm now at 2cm, 70%effaced, and -2 station. I was hoping for more, but let's just be grateful for what we got.

Here's my boy last Halloween. Cute lil stinker, isn't he? This year, I already have the stuff for pirate, but he's got that cute new toddler swagger, so maybe cowboy. I think I'll let my mom or Ann & Dean help with that, though, since I'm due in 2 freaking days and I ought to just sit down for a minute.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Moms would be so proud!!

Heather said...

thinking labor-ish like thoughts for you. Hope he comes soon and that all goes well and that he is a healthy and robust 10lbs (ha! just kidding!!, how about 7lbs?)

Michelle said...

Good luck!! Can't wait to see pictures of the new baby!

Ann said...

Dean was happy to see his name in print!

We would love to help with Halloween this year. H is so adorable, cowboy or pirate won't matter. Cute is cute.

karin said...

We love pirates in our house but a little cowboy would be ADORABLE too. Good job on the progress. I think baby boy #2 is waiting for Ga to be there, so just be patient and let him come when he is ready.

Reed, Liz and the kids said...

I am glad to get info on your progress. I check everyday to see if there is news...so make sure AJ updates as soon as appropriate after the birth!