Tomorrow is Baby Brother's birthday. We waited, but I'm just not progressing, and it looks like he will be sunny-side up like H was, probably due to my pelvis shape or something, so I'm having a c-section tomorrow. Don't make me feel like crap for not being able to have a baby. I wish it could be otherwise, too, but this is how things are.
We still haven't nailed down a name, but hope to soon. Don't worry, Internet. You're one of our top priorities as far as Keeping Posted goes.

Here's a photo of H at Karen's slumber party themed 30th birthday celebration.
Here are H and Baby Leah looking pretty forlorn behind the baby gate. Ha ha, suckers.
8 comments:
Ten-ten does have a nice ring. And perfect timing for mom to help.
I am surprised that the "name lady" doesn't have a name for her own baby and she knows his birth date already. But I guess you are related to me and I like to see the little one before deciding on a name. I can't wait to hear tomorrow what his name is. (I hope you call me in the top ten)
I've been checking your blog like a crazy person, waiting for an update. I'm glad to hear that tomorrow is the big day! Good luck! Can't wait to hear the details! Love you lots and lots!
You won't catch any grief from me for birthing methods ;). Good luck. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Hope "Ten Ten" has a wonderful birth day and that everything goes well.
-Bonnie D
H looks so grown up in that picture! I have been stocking you in the blogisphere waiting to hear the news. Glad to hear that this will all be over soon, maybe even is already. Welcome to the world little Righter!
I can't wait to see little Aberforth Manfred Righter in person.
best of luck emily, you have to do what you and aj feel is right. here is hoping for a quick and painless recovery accompanied by an adorable healthy baby boy!
I hope all goes well. And you aren't any less of a woman or mother for having a c-section, you are doing whats best for you and the baby. Love you! Good luck!
When I first read the title, I thought you were naming Baby Brother "Ten-Ten"! I thought, "OK! Why not?!"
It's a perfect birthday, though. Good luck! Really, who cares how he gets here? Just get him here!
Post a Comment