Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Double Tag from Karin

I like these things. I like talking about myself. And I like posting frequently, and this is an easy way to do it.


TAG #1

Favorite Person (outside family): Hm. Natalie, I guess
Favorite Food: Goodberry's Frozen Custard. Can't get enough of it.
Quirks about you: Sincere over-enthusiasm
Any regrets in this life: I made fun of AJ's dancing once and now he won't dance.
Favorite Charity/Cause: church
Favorite Blog: my own. I like to look back.
Something You Can't Get Enough of: Being around family. And did I mention Goodberry's?
Worst Job You've Ever Had: Telemarketing for less than a month and I hated every minute of it.
What Job Would You Pay NOT to Have: sewage pipe cleaner
Guilty Pleasure: spider solitaire. I am ashamed. But I'm also really good at it,
Got Any Confessions: no
If you had $1000 to spend on yourself, how would you spend it?: fly my family home for the holidays, or whenever
Favorite Thing About Your House: that it's mine
One Thing You are Bad at: answering my phone/checking voicemails
If You Could Change One Thing About Your Circumstances, what would it be?: AJ would have a career and I'd be retired
Who would you like to meet someday: all sorts of people! I mean, who knew how much conversation I would get out of one little meeting with Malcolm Jamaal Warner 15 years ago?
Who is Your Real Life Hero?: my mom
What is the hardest part of your job?: feeling guilty when I want to do things for myself
When are you most relaxed?: in the shower when AJ is home to watch the kids
What can you not live without?: my family
Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists? Haven't read it, but it's true for me. Some bloggers blog with purpose
Why do you blog? keep in touch with family & friends
Who are you tagging? anyone who wants to do it


TAG #2

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. not sleeping enough (ooh, will I never change??)
2. lamenting the loss of my bff Matt to marriage
3. switching majors from math to the one true major: statistics
4. living at the Glenwood with Nats and Amy and Nats and Amy
5. working at Goodies Galore, probably my most satisfying job to date

5 things on my "to-do" list today:
1. laundry (check)
2. vacuum (check)
3. nap (check!)
4. make dinner
5. go to bed at a decent hour

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. ice cream
2. cheese & crackers
3. popcorn
4. brownies/cookies
5. chocolate

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. visit family and friends
2. pay off mortgage and the little bills
3. retire (this one should have been 1st)
4. invest in microeconomic endeavors
5. buy bedroom furniture
wait - only 5!? I got tons more!

5 places I've lived:
1. Cleveland Heights, OH
2. Raleigh, NC
3. Provo, Utah
4. San Bernardino, CA
5. Kennewick, WA

5 jobs I've had:
1. mother
2. biostatistician
3. TA, CA, & intern
4. deli girl
5. cigarette buyer

5 people I tag:
no can do. Clearly I'm a rule violator.


Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you lived in san berdoo? poor thing!

karin said...

Thanks for doing the Tags. It really is an easy way to blog (no uploading photos).

Life, Love and a Lil Sauce said...

Only you would have had the opportunity to sit and chat with Theo Huxtable.

Lisa said...

Wow, those were the times. Although I didn't live with you, I lived near you, and that was enough for me :)

chunkymonkey said...

I too enjoy a good spider solitaire. My record: 6 wins in a row on dificult. Unfortunately, I'll ruin a streak by playing when I am too tired to think.