Wednesday, November 19, 2008

No Video of Rolling

Sorry. We captured it on video, but I feel like a jerk in it, so the Internet doesn't get to see this milestone. Remember how at 5 weeks H rolled over? E did the same thing last night. Three times. It was cute for us and torture for him, since he only rolled over because he got Absolutely Sick of Tummy Time.

I will include an unrelated picture, though. You're welcome.
Lately H seems to be loving his little brother more and more. He's soft with him and giggles at him and puts his plug in over and over again. It's a big relief to me.

3 comments:

karin said...

Thank you for including a photo. Is that Ann helping?

chunkymonkey said...

the big brother thing just gets better and better--for the mom! Wait til 6 mos when H is providing free entertainment foe E--heaven!

Aleese and Scott said...

WOW five weeks that has got to be some kind of record! I love that picture!