Hyrum looks mad at Hyrum. Karen and my milestones for today are that we watched Dancing With the Stars for the first time thus kicking off crappy summer tv and we looked up all the boy bands on Wikipedia so we are much smarter now. Or dumber depending on your opinion of boy bands.
PS. Jefferson Starship/Starship/Jefferson Airplane/Starship/Jefferson Starship-the Next Generation had 25 members.
"Again" is what Adam has said after the 3 times he watched (after I had already watched it once by myself). Austin said "more." I must admit I was a little worried about a video clip of a 5 week old. Thank you for posting the "little guy" (Beebe, he he).
What a cute video! He must be super smart like his parents. Make sure you write down all your milestones. When my boys were babies I thought there was no way I would ever forget how old they were when they rolled over or sat up for the first time- now I have no clue!
8 comments:
Congratulations Hyrum! I did not have milestones today. It was regular for me. Good work little buddy.
Hyrum looks mad at Hyrum. Karen and my milestones for today are that we watched Dancing With the Stars for the first time thus kicking off crappy summer tv and we looked up all the boy bands on Wikipedia so we are much smarter now. Or dumber depending on your opinion of boy bands.
PS. Jefferson Starship/Starship/Jefferson Airplane/Starship/Jefferson Starship-the Next Generation had 25 members.
I mean Hyrum looks mad at his rolling over. Not mad at himself. Or Joseph Smith's brother.
What?? He's only a month old!! That is *way* early for rolling over!!! What a little over-acheiver you have there!
"Again" is what Adam has said after the 3 times he watched (after I had already watched it once by myself). Austin said "more."
I must admit I was a little worried about a video clip of a 5 week old.
Thank you for posting the "little guy" (Beebe, he he).
what a little cutie! I guess he is ready for early morning calisthenics now!
That's amazing!
What a cute video! He must be super smart like his parents. Make sure you write down all your milestones. When my boys were babies I thought there was no way I would ever forget how old they were when they rolled over or sat up for the first time- now I have no clue!
Post a Comment