AJ felt a lot of Mothers' Day pressure this year, because I have been telling him for years that I think it's an important holiday. But since H's arrival, we both don't have the energy to do all that much. I told him exactly what I wanted and I got it. He made me breakfast, and bought me a beaded bracelet from Cousin Liz'z etsy store. So it was a great Mothers' Day! We went to church, I took a nap, we went to our usual Sunday Game Night at the Bell's house, typical fantastic stuff.

I feel wrong posting without including a picture of my really cute little boy. Here he is in jammies that Aunt Katie sent. He seemed to like them a lot: he made it the whole night and next morning without spit-up, pee, or poop on them. I couldn't be a prouder mother.
Oh, Katie wants to be his favorite aunt, but since Beebe is visiting and she is not, well, um, maybe Katie should just come for a visit to secure her place. That's all I'm saying. Just visit. No threats on favoriteness.
5 comments:
You have SO MANY visitors: Mom & Mike, your in-laws, Beebe & Con and that is all within how long? Ann is coming and then we all are seeing you in Utah in August. I should start bugging you to visit me.
I have Disneyland...
I have the beach...
I am close to Mom & Dad (and everyone that lives there)...
I have several temples close by...
Oh Thank You for posting about Mother's Day.
Sorry I didn't talk to you last night or earlier today, I put my phone on vibrate when the boys nap and I forget sometimes to change it back. This morning, all H**L was breaking lose.
Wow! You posted a lot this afternoon. I hope you have fun with Fayetteville Liz. Hyrum was really good while you slept, as always.
I want to be the favorite aunt! I'm coming soon, and I'm bringing a cute cousin for Hyrum to meet. I've got the favorite spot secure for a while, I think.
Congratulations on your first official Mother's Day! I just found out that the carnation is the official flower of the holiday. And that the founder, Anna Garvis, attempted to sue the pants off of florists and candy makers because she was so mad they commercialized her special day. Just a bit of seasonal random trivia for you.
I tell him every day that I am his favorite aunt. He hasn't disagreed once. He is a really good little baby. And so tiny. And so cute. And so alert.
Post a Comment