Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I found it!

I realize that if it weren't for the archives, I'd never know what I blogged about before H came along. Anyway, today I had a great 5 minutes with the Internet, and let me show you what I found:

Isn't this awesome? If it weren't like $30 to get a single pacifier (after shipping), you can bet I'd order a huge variety of these.


And because no post is complete without a picture of my little angel:



He's not bunnicula, I swear. Poor ol' Red Eye. I guess with a little more effort I could repair that. But time is short, and I want to make nudie bars today.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Em, that pacifier is awful (in a good way!!). Have you seen these pacifiers, I like them too, but they don't make the statement that yours does!

Elizabeth said...

eye reelly wiish taht yu wood beye wone fore baibee highrum.

karin said...

I could actually see you getting one for your little guy (I am going to call him that ALL THE TIME because of Beebe).

Mom told me a little about your night and day, hope everything goes well and you get in a nap.

Ann said...

I think you need to get that binky for Hyrum's Halloween costume this year. It's great!

Anonymous said...

I second Ann's suggestion. That binky looks just like your Christmas teeth.

Reed, Liz and the kids said...

Reed says it is a must!!
Let me know if you want a babysitter. I will come and rescue you for a couple of hours. I konw that Emily and Adam would love to go on a fieldtrip with little Hyrum. I am serious, so think about it...

"Dootz" said...

...when I was a tike, I called my pacifier my "thoop" (with the "th" pronounced like in "there"). Brings back memories. Thanks!

******
http://surfcountry.blogspot.com/
[new book out on Amazon]