Here's my trick: everytime E screams and I can't figure it out, I feed him. This baby screams a lot. Therefore, I get to eat all the Thanksgiving leftovers I can cram in my piehole. Bless his little heart.
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
Thanks For Taking My Pie, Kid
Today I was at the doctors and of course they weighed me. We don't have a scale at home, so I'm always curious. Of course in the last few years, my curiousity extends to my boys, too. So I asked if I could weigh myself holding E and then not. He is 12 1/2 pounds! At only 7.5 weeks!
Here's my trick: everytime E screams and I can't figure it out, I feed him. This baby screams a lot. Therefore, I get to eat all the Thanksgiving leftovers I can cram in my piehole. Bless his little heart.
Here's my trick: everytime E screams and I can't figure it out, I feed him. This baby screams a lot. Therefore, I get to eat all the Thanksgiving leftovers I can cram in my piehole. Bless his little heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
snicker snicker! dontcha just love nursing?
And chasing after H doesn't hurt either. Speaking of H, where is he? Oh, that's right, he is going to be making a guest appearance on my blog if I ever blog again.
Thanks for posting a picture of lil'e. Por fin! It's not like I get to see him gaining his 12.5 pounds! (And I am one to talk--I just realized that I post more pictures of Con and Grace is the one growing and changing faster.)
Cute, cute, cute! He looks a lot like AJ in that picture. Sigh--we do all the work so they can look like someone else!
I love that the "eating for 2" excuse is good for so long after pregnancy!
He is a cutie! Even if he is a screamer. Was so nice to see you, I'll have to visit again before you take off, and maybe do something... really exciting...
Not sure how to reply to comments, so I figured I'd just return the favor. Yes, it was a GREAT Thanksgiving. I still have my blanket in the front room. Luv yur guts.
Post a Comment