I'm so grateful for camera phones. Because I'm not so diligent about batteries in the regular camera. Someday, my friends. Someday.Saturday, March 28, 2009
AJ's drama
A little while ago AJ got hurt, and yesterday he had surgery. Then later that afternoon we had to take him back to the ER. Don't worry, he's recovering well and everything is fine. I'm the frazzled one. I mean, look at his cheerful mug. He's A-OK.
I'm so grateful for camera phones. Because I'm not so diligent about batteries in the regular camera. Someday, my friends. Someday.
I'm so grateful for camera phones. Because I'm not so diligent about batteries in the regular camera. Someday, my friends. Someday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So I have been trying to call you this past week...call me.
Hope AJ is recovering much better now that he has gone to the ER.
I wouldn't look that happy if I had done to me what he had done to him but not under the influence of an epidural.
I hope you both are feeling better! Yikes. By the way, E is looking very grown up. You must be a very proud mom.
Post a Comment