This past week, someone in this family managed to get his/her pajama pants and diaper off and was found the following morning sound asleep, bare bum in the air, in a very uriney smelling bed. Nasty. But yet funny.
Picked up a bumbo from craigslist yesterday. And on it's maiden sitting, there was a poo explosion. Again, no names, but boy are we grateful for bleach wipes in this house.
Hmm. Since I'm telling on everyone, I want to come up with something about the other 2 family members, but nothing's really coming to mind. Um, someone had a doctor's appointment this week in which he/she had to turn his/her head and cough.
And the last person had the grossest cold you've ever heard of. If green had ever been this person's favorite color, it sure wouldn't be now. I might go into more details, but I think there might be Internet Rulez about the decency of material you can publish. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You really do live in a house of boys.
Was it really shocking when you woke up next to AJ with his naked bum in the air? Was it even more shocking when he had a poo explosion?
The Kare(i)n Bs in your life must think a lot alike cuz that is what I was thinking too.
The hardest part was getting my diaper off without Emily noticing.
Emily- You should really be potty trained by now. I mean, those adult diapers are meant for dave's people. You are fully capable of holding it. AND if AJ would just lay off the beans and indian food, he wouldn't have so many poop explosions. seriously, you to are parents. set a good example why don't ya?
Too, too funny! We also have a little one refusing diadies these days...
Post a Comment