Thursday, March 12, 2009

Helpful

Here are my boys at the Bell's:If it weren't for Karen and her camera phone, you might never know what these little angels look like.

And, unlike yesterday, H is feeding E the right food. Instead of goldfish crackers and raisins. (One minute I was gone. ONE!!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, H really does like to feed everyone. He is always trying to feed me gluten. I guess he thinks it must be okay since I'm always feeding him things without gluten.

karin said...

I don't see any photos. And I really want to see photos.

chunkymonkey said...

And all too soon, lil'e will be eating everything off the floor from big h. From two days earlier. Not that we have two day old bits on OUR floor. Maybe. How nice that he already enjoys sharing. Score!

Keriann said...

That is too darling!! I can't wait until James is here and I can take hundreds of pictures of his big brother being helpful!!

Aleese and Scott said...

That is too cute, what a good big brother!

Anonymous said...

Loving the pic...it's so cute....must get some more pics of my nieces and nephew

Momnerd said...

Sooo cute!! Thanks for your comment on my blog, sounds like we could almost be twins! (The Mom Nerd) I have four boys and your boys are Adorable!