Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Schedules

It has taken a few naptimes, but I've developed a general schedule for me & my boys, and found clipart to match, so H can be guided through the day, too. I didn't want to realize one day that we hadn't read a book in a month, or played outside or something. And yes I am that scatterbrained. One of the pages I'm most proud of follows. It's the bedtime routine.

I still need to color & laminate everything, then decide on the display issue (binder? living room wall?) Yep, I too wonder how long the novelty of being home will fuel me. Let's just enjoy this while it lasts.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pictoral schedules work great with the MR crowd, why not your 2YO.

karin said...

I LOVE that Puppy in the bed clip art. I think a binder will be fine, when he is 7 he might not want all his friends seeing his bedtime routine.

Ann said...

I noticed Puppy, too! I love this schedule and I think you're a great sahm, Emily. Keep it up!

(Karin, just FYI, he won't need it when he's 7!)

shauni said...

I love it. I am so impressed by you, you were meant to be a stay at home mom. I'm so glad you are enjoying it so much!

Michelle said...

Wow--you should have been an early childhood educator. Ummm...I kind of want your graphics.