So I had a lot of trouble figuring out what the songs are. Are they How Firm a Foundation, I Hope they Call me on a Mission and The Wise Man Built his House Upon a Rock? I had to look up the church website where they have all the MP3s to confirm. Leah thinks that How Firm a Foundation is the perfect song to do ballet too. I didn't even know she knew ballet.
9 comments:
oh emily- that was so cute!! the first two songs it took me a few measures or so to figure out what he was singing, but I got it. SO DANG CUTE!!!
LUCKY!!
Summer somehow seems to know when I'm trying to pawn a task on her.
Me: "Summer, would you please/like to do _____?"
Summer: "Um... you do it!"
Y'know... I just don't like being the radio station for 2 year olds; they are WAY too picky.
So I had a lot of trouble figuring out what the songs are. Are they How Firm a Foundation, I Hope they Call me on a Mission and The Wise Man Built his House Upon a Rock? I had to look up the church website where they have all the MP3s to confirm. Leah thinks that How Firm a Foundation is the perfect song to do ballet too. I didn't even know she knew ballet.
Also, this beat out Elmo's Potty for the most requested videos on the internets.
Does it get any cuter? Man, that was cute.
That was fabulous. He is all ready for when Matt gets home in 2 years. My boys want me to hurry so they can watch them for a 3rd time each.
So cute! OP loved watching his best buddy H sing. :)
I was glad to get a little preview the other day, but this time was GREAT!
Sooooooooooo cute:D
Post a Comment