Friday, July 01, 2011

Bits of summer

One of our many trips out to LA from SB to visit my mom when she was in the hospital. We would drive in 1.5 hours, stay about 45 minutes (because this little angel wasn't supposed to be in a hospital full of sick people - I left her in the cafetorium with a family member or two), then 1.5 hours back. Totally worth it, because what else was I going to do in CA? That's what I went for, and Sweet C was a great little compan~era.

The boys on their first day of preschool. Last week. Low key- our two best babysitters decided to have a little preschool over the summer. It's hard to get the boys to leave at pick-up.

The boys at Miles' birthday party. E talked about going to "Miyo birday pahdy" non stop for about a week. Cutest thing I ever heard. I'm not even sure he knew who "Miyo" was, since it's a friend of H's. When we got there, E was completely freaked out by the firemen at first. He warmed up though, and now talks fondly about the cake and poppers at "Miyo birday pahdy." Seriously. Call that kid on the phone and talk to him about it. H was in heaven the whole time.

3 comments:

karin said...

First, love that Caro has a bow.
Second, what is the weather like in NC? Does H know it is summertime?
Third, thank you for posting :)

Keriann said...

Ok can I just say ditto to Karin's comment and save the typing? Your kiddos are too adorable!

Heather said...

that last pic of the boys? Oh Em, they are so stinkin' cute!!!

C is a little cutie pie too!