Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Naughty

It has been a morning. I took photos, at least. See if you can guess!
This is just for comparison. Can you guess the artiste?
I know, who am I, Congressman Weiners? I know it isn't a flattering shot, but I want you to see my morning how I see it.
Adorable little culprit!

What I did not take a picture of is the non-infant poop on my bathroom rug and on some 4T size shorts. I believe that was revenge for not reacting to the couch.

Please tell me the teenage years are not this bad. I hear they're bad, but, this bad? Really??

3 comments:

Karen B said...

Wow. What is the picture supposed to be do you think? I guess we're off for fireworks then.

Keriann said...

Oh Emily, I so wish I could give a little ray of hope for the teen years but last night I heard nothing but whining and complaining for the entire 3 hours we were attempting to entertain brand new friends that have never been over. No there's not poo on my floor, it's just a whole new kind of "bad"

Good Luck! :0)

Unknown said...

@Karen - I think it's a happy face. It was the only one in the house, though, because I sure am not happy. Grrr.